- How can I recover my WhatsApp if SIM is lost?
- Can I transfer my WhatsApp account to another phone?
- Can I have 2 WhatsApp accounts on one phone?
- How can I recover my old WhatsApp without verification code?
- How do I get my old WhatsApp account back?
- How can I use my old WhatsApp number without SIM?
- Can I still use WhatsApp without SIM card?
- Can I use my old WhatsApp number on a new SIM card?
- How can I restore WhatsApp without phone number?
- How do I recover a WhatsApp account if I lost my phone but my new phone has a different number?
- How can I recover WhatsApp messages without backup?
How can I recover my WhatsApp if SIM is lost?
The first thing to do in this case is to lock your SIM card by calling your mobile service provider.
Once you have done this, it will not be possible to for anyone to authenticate the account on that handset.
This is because it is necessary to get an SMS or phone call to certify the account associated to your number..
Can I transfer my WhatsApp account to another phone?
Transfer WhatsApp from Android to Android via chat backup When it comes to transferring WhatsApp to a new phone and both (old and the new) the phones are Android, you need to take the help of Google Drive backup. … Tap “Settings” and choose “Chats”. Now, tap on “Chat backup”.
Can I have 2 WhatsApp accounts on one phone?
Almost all Android smartphones today come with support for dual-SIM card slots, allowing users to use two different numbers on a single device. Officially you cannot use two WhatsApp accounts in one smartphone. … This means you need not carry two smartphones just to use two WhatsApp accounts.
How can I recover my old WhatsApp without verification code?
Method 1: Install Whatsapp without number verification using Fake NumberDownload and install Textnow/Textplus app on your iPhone/Android/Windows phone.After installation, you will be provided with a Textnow/Textplus number.We will use this custom number to install WhatsApp without SIM verification.More items…•
How do I get my old WhatsApp account back?
1 AnswerInsert the new SIM card with the new number into your device.Open WhatsApp.Check if your old phone number is currently verified. … Go to WhatsApp > Menu Button > Settings > Account > Change number.Enter your old phone number in the top box.Enter your new phone number in the bottom box.More items…•
How can I use my old WhatsApp number without SIM?
Method 1: Use WhatsApp Without Number With Textnow App #1: Download Textnow App on you Android, iPhone or Windows phone after which you will get a Textnow number. This number can be used to install WhatsApp without SIM verification. #2: While setting up the WhatsApp account, enter the Textnow number for verification.
Can I still use WhatsApp without SIM card?
Yes, a Sim Card is not required to use Whatsapp. … All you need is a SIM card and a phone number that is not registered on WhatApp to install the app. Once your WhatsApp account is activated, you can continue using it on other devices without the SIM card.
Can I use my old WhatsApp number on a new SIM card?
WhatsApp can still work on the same account if you change the mobile number or SIM card. You can even move your WhatsApp account to a different smartphone. … Once WhatsApp is setup on a device, it’ll stay there until you uninstall it. Switching SIM cards makes no difference to WhatsApp.
How can I restore WhatsApp without phone number?
Just follow the steps below to use WhatsApp without a mobile phone number or SIM card.Open WhatsApp on your phone, tablet or PC. Open up the WhatsApp application on your phone, tablet or PC.Enter Your Home Phone/Landline number. … Wait for Verification by SMS to Fail. … Enter the Verification Code. … Complete the Setup Process.
How do I recover a WhatsApp account if I lost my phone but my new phone has a different number?
Lock your SIM card.Use a new SIM card with the same number to activate WhatsApp on your new phone. … Email us the phrase “Lost/Stolen: Please deactivate my account” in the body of the email and include your phone number in full international format as described here.
How can I recover WhatsApp messages without backup?
1. Retrieve WhatsApp Messages from Lost Android Phone. As we said before, deactivating the SIM card is the essential premise to get back your WhatsApp messages. After you retrieve your phone number with a new SIM card, you can restore your WhatsApp account and data by log into your WhatsApp on another mobile phone.